Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Today Was Eye Opening

Today has been interesting. The following link, which was shared by a thoughtful poster on Livin' Low-Carb Discussion, is why.... Reactive Hypoglycemia: A Disease Of Carbohydrate Poisoning All of the sudden I'm putting puzzles pieces in place that actually fit. I am now 95% convinced that I am reactive hypoglycemic. I say only 95% because there is still a slight chance there are other issues. But that chance has reduced drastically, at least in my mind. Here are the parts that stand out for

No comments: