Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Weight loss hit another mark

This weather lately has been absolute crap. Somewhat warm but dreary and blah, it doesn’t make my mood all that great. Its going to be warmer in the next few days but nothing is really going on that is all too fun. A bright side lately is that I dropped another 3 pounds and am now 8 pounds lighter than I was when I began my meds. This is largely in part to eating a lot less. Whatever works though. My body itself feels a bit healthier due to eating less and healthier. I’ve also heard that gettin

No comments: