Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

2 Years

2 Years ***Warning: What follows is a long post of random thoughts about weight loss. One of you asked me to blog about my journey, so here goes. Be careful what you ask for, right? ;-) *** 2 years. I just realized that's how long I've been at or below my goal weight, and that consistency in my weight is a first for me. I reached Lifetime status at Weight Watchers over ten years ago, but then I promptly fell off that wagon when we moved to Japan, and I gained some weight back. I went up and

No comments: