Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Wild Wednesday - Be There or Be Square

[Left: The Power of Love authors at the Get Together] You all know that I just got back from Lori Foster and Dianne Castell's Reader-Author Get Together. It was fantastic. Amazing. And just darn wonderful. I got to meet several readers, industry professionals and authors I had not yet met face-to-face as well as seeing even more again. I got a lot of writing done and turned my book in the day after I got back. Neat, huh? But I'm on back to back deadlines through the end of the year. Yikes! It's

No comments: