Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Sunday, June 29, 2008

After Before and After

In my line of work, I see a lot of “before and after” pictures. They are a stock in trade for weight loss. And, naturally, I show my own “before” picture every time I do an orientation session for new meeting members. I hope it helps people feel both connected and inspired. What I’d like them to see is that I’m just like everyone else who joins â€" a person who needed to take control of my eating. I also love “before and afters” because they make me feel like I’m not alone, and that there are ot

No comments: