Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Crash!

Yesterday sucked, all day till around 4:00pm. I woke up feeling like absolute shite - just exhausted and cranky, and I could NOT figure out why. I'd slept OK and had nothing to be stressed out or annoyed about. I was also FREEZING (*ding!* Little hint there....). It was a pretty cold day yesterday, but as usual I had the heating cranked up to "Tropical", so that wasn't it. I had an outdoor training session to do, and that sucked too. I had no energy at all, could barely lift my feet off the gro

No comments: