Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Monday, June 30, 2008

Week One Weigh-in

Starting Weight: 86kgs Weight today: 84.5kgs That’s a good effort for the week. Bit more than what I was aiming at, but not too bad. Went into the gym every day except Saturday. Did half an hour on the bikes, averaging at about 32km/h. Towards the end, I started using the pool and sauna as well (spa isn’t working due to the gas crisis). Had a couple of lapses in my diet, where wednesday night I went out with mates, and ended up having McDonald’s at the end of the night, and last night had Piz

No comments: