Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Relay Recap

Relay Recap By Drew | June 28, 2008 The Relay for Life has ended for another year. I’d like to think that this would be the last one ever because that would mean that Caner was eradicated, but sadly it is not and it continues to hurt all of us. But the Relay was not about sadness, sure there were stories and memories and celebrations to the loved ones who have left us. But there was Hope for the future, commitment to keep fighting. I took a few photos as I walked around the track and as I

No comments: