Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Monday, June 30, 2008

Checking in again…

Well, my mom is safely at my sister’s home outside of Cape Town. Wouldn’t you know it, I miss her already. We probably drive each other a little crazy at times, but I do know that I love her very much. When I dropped her off at that Delta terminal, I was right, I couldn’t even go in. “Only Passengers Allowed Beyond this Point” it said at the door. I helped her lug her two (hopefully not more than 50lb) suitcases onto a cart and kissed her good bye and had no choice but to drive off. Because of

No comments: