Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Sunday, June 29, 2008

I miss my appetite

Since being on this weight loss drug, I haven't really had any cravings at all or even had an appetite, at least not like I used to. It's doing its job. I can easily control my food intake. I feel like I'm cheating. It sucks in a way, though, cause my stomach will growl between 4 - 6 every day consistently. This is normal for me, by the way. I just can't go from 12 - 6:30 without having a snack. The problem is I have a huge problem figuring out what to snack on. The things I used to like

No comments: