Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Monday, June 30, 2008

diet MADNESS

for anyone who knows me the fact that I have been concerned with my weight since time began is no revelation - it’s a real part of who I am and of why I do a lot of the things that I do LOTS of therapy hours have been, and will likely continue to be, devoted to this subject but that’s not what this post is about - this post is about diets and the insanity that surrounds them Oprah and her staff have just very publicly done the 21 day cleanse as prescribed by  Kathy Freston in her book Quant

No comments: