Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Monday, June 30, 2008

Grab N' Go Drama and More Casualties

After a long night of hellacious downpours, the sun is shining bright on the holler this Sunday morning. It would be perfect if I had my newspaper to curl up with, but apparently the paper carrier took the day off. I'm not even going to bother calling and complaining. My luck hasn't been all that great lately and I don't want to get the paper girl all riled up. For those of you keeping up with the weekend's festivities, Frog Pond Holler's finest was called out to the campground again yesterd

No comments: