Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Still Stunned!

I am still pretty stunned over how quickly my weight-loss surgery plans have come together. I’ll most likely be going to my all-day pre-op class on the 15th, where I’ll get the scoop on everything. I’ve also found a local message board where I’ve started to connect with people. One reason why I’m pleased with the timing is that I should be able to eat “regular” food when I go home with Thanksgiving … well, not Thanksgiving food, but it will be better than sitting there with my protein drink whi

No comments: