Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Monday, June 30, 2008

It's the Little Things That Make All the Difference

We can never take away someone else's pain, but we can certainly help to dull the edges. Now visiting my niece and nephew in Ireland, I see just how hard it is to want for a soft touch and cuddle -- from the other side. My niece and nephew and I are in many ways two sides of a coin. I feel a special closeness to them for knowing how hard it is to be reminded of a loss in the most ordinary of ways. As I wrote last December it's been two years since my nephew and niece lost their mum to cancer

No comments: