Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Monday, June 30, 2008

been dieting for 2 months...

Hey guys/gals, Im new to this fourm so let me introduce myself, My name is Pete im 20 im 6'2 and 175lbs.I signed up to this site to get some positive feedback from other people so it can keep me mentally in the game..I started my diet about 2 months ago and it has been going great!!! When i started the diet i weighed 305 in just 2 months i lost 30lbs...No i donnot starve myself i just make sure i eat propper meals 6 times a day..The reason i eat 6(smaller) meals is so that metablisom is contino

No comments: