Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Monday, June 30, 2008

thick skulls and weight loss

I met a personal trainer the other day who tried to talk me into signing up with him for a workout program. For some strange reason, people seem to assume that just because I’m a workout freak, I’m looking to lose weight. I’m not fat, okay? I’m at my ideal weight and BMI and frankly, I’m a happy camper just toning her muscles and working on resistance training. Nothing wrong with that, I hope. If I were looking to lose weight, I’d be buying those hilarious Osim butt  rocking contraptions and

No comments: