Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Monday, June 30, 2008

Link roundup: Revisiting my 2008 goals edition

The year’s half over already. Thought I’d revisit what I said I’d do at the beginning of the year to see how things are going: I want a closer relationship with God. Eh, this one was convicting. I’ve listened to the Johnny Cash recording of the New Testament, but that’s about it. Nowhere close to reading the Bible on a regular basis. I want to track my finances better. I started out the year not too badly but fell into my old habits of not tracking things. I want to lose fifty pounds. Well, be

No comments: