Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Monday, June 30, 2008

Calorie Intake

So I’ve been worried about why once I pass the 200 mark my weight loss slows to a crawl. One of the things I love about the South Beach Diet is that you don’t count calories ( I hate it and I usually eat more when I do), but since I haven’t been losing I’m going to count every once and awhile just to make sure I stayed on track. I found a formula for what your calorie intake should be to maintain your weight and then you subtrake 500 cal to lose 1 pound a week. http://weightloss.about.com/od/ea

No comments: