Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

6.5 KM

Tonight was the night of my big run. It was supposed to be last night, but I didn’t feel it. I also had a bit of work to finish. I started late, so I ended at about 10PM. Anyways, I felt that I needed the rest. However, tonight, there was no way that I would have been able to get out of it, even though I was looking forward to it. I have a love hate relationship with running. Today, I ate a few Chinese sausages with brocoli. It’s not the healthiest meal, but I was curious how they tasted. I w

No comments: