Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Monday, June 30, 2008

the here and now

There are certain times in a person’s life one can not “see the forest through the trees”. I am famous for that. Like when I had my daughter it was only when she was about a year old did I wonder out loud to my friends “you know I think I might have suffered from post partum depression when MD was born”. Or how leaving the west was financial suicide we may never recover from (but at least we have the love and support of our families here) but we thought it would be just a simple easy move back

No comments: