Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Cedar point plans

I’ve made a decision regarding my self image. For the time being, I’m not going to actively put an effort towards doing anything. I’m going to just live without over indulging and see what happens. Once Randy comes home and I have a strong support system (And we get out of this house where temptation is in my face 24/7) I will begin modifying everything to lose weight without the use of gimmicks like fat burners. Just diet modification and exercise of course. Once I reach my goal weight of 225

No comments: