Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Nothing new but meds and thyroids

Nothing new but meds and thyroids Bah. Humbug. Things are okay. I'm over at Jena's babysitting Joseph while she goes to a meeting. Poor guy fell asleep on the floor the MINUTE she left. So we switched up the night a bit and he got the longest bath ever, followed by eating sweet potatoes faster than, erm, Lily. Now he's chilling with a bottle and backyardigans and life is good. My kidfolks are chowing veggie booty and hanging around as well. It's lovely. Today I had to get my meds refilled

No comments: