Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Not Too Much & A Bath

So what's new? Today was one of those days that I can safely say, not much. Oh, I did the usual three meals, and the cleaning up of them. I fed the dogs and walked them when they told me it was time, but for whatever reason, I just didn't feel like doing much. It could be the headache I have had most of the day, or perhaps the hot-flash that started at 1 AM and lasted until nearly 5 AM. Oh I just love menopause! (She says, words dripping with sarcasm.) Last night before bed I was watching r

No comments: