Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Diagnosis…

It’s a beautiful day in the neighborhood. I’ve spent the last few nights reading from an old book by Paul Monette called Borrowed Time. This is one of the first books I read after I was diagnosed because I thought it had wisdom that I needed to know about going into the rest of my life. In this latest reading, I was struck by the insanity of it all and the crazy manic attitude Paul had towards his partner who had been diagnosed, gotten sick and eventually died. Surrounding them was a circle

No comments: