Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Queen Latifah: Hail to My Weight Loss

Queen Latifah is more than just a Jenny Craig spokesperson. She’s an example that the diet program works! The Mad Money star is might proud of her recently weight loss, though she wants to emphasize that it was achieved for health, not vanity, reasons. “My intention was to lose five to 10 percent of my body weight because it makes a difference with health related issues, and I achieved that goal in a couple of months,” the Queen said at the first annual National Awards & Recognition Lunch

No comments: