Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Why this won't become a "Weight Loss Blog" ever again

I was reading through my usual list of bloggers today when I came upon something so appalling that I actually deleted that person from my Favorites. I'm not going to go into the specifics or call this person out (please, not the drama), but what I read illustrates why I've been (and continue to be) reluctant to get back into the weight loss game here. (Or anywhere for that matter.) This blogger is so obsessed with weight loss and the scale/size of clothes (as opposed to a lifetime commitment to

No comments: