Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Friday, May 16, 2008

Beautiful Madness

Beautiful Madness Posted on May 15, 2008 by thesecretlifeofamanicdepressive I’m having some trouble with WordPress not saving my posts, so this is Article Day, in which I won’t be posting anything personal. I save my posts often before I publish them, and I can’t do that today. This is the article that had me so enraged a few days ago. That a loss of beauty as a tragedy, not the loss of sanity. And the use of “fat” that excludes it from being beautiful. There is also the implication that ru

No comments: