Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Friday, May 16, 2008

Crappery

I must confess one of my food weaknesses are for Hostess Cherry Pies. I know, I know, they are probably one 1% real fruit and 99% congealed cherry-flavored robot blood. I don't care! I love em. I only eat them once in awhile. My local Safeway's been out of Hostess brand but have their own Safeway brand. Pretty crappy but I'm desperate. I've lost 10 lbs since I moved here in late March. I'm at 240 (the weight last year during my beautiful and special weight loss period) and my goal is 210.

No comments: