Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Friday, May 16, 2008

Detox Day 9: For Self Discipline

Sticking to a diet plan like this one requires discipline, but more than that, it illuminates how poorly I eat. For one week I’ve given up meat, dairy, caffeine, sweets, and bread. It’s made me realize how much I indulge and how I rarely think about how it is affecting me. A breakfast burrito in the morning, chicken strips for lunch, Starbucks during a break, and chinese food for dinner is pretty standard for me. On occasion I would have a salad for lunch or a yogurt for breakfast, but now that

No comments: