Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Infraction for JaMMi: General Idiocy

Post: [Mage] 2.4 TC, aka Guys in Blue Dresses User: JaMMi Infraction: General Idiocy Points: 1 Administrative Note: Message to User: Quote: http://elitistjerks.com/f15/a26-ej_p...t_get_trouble/ See #3? That applies to you too. Now take your stupid "I R ARCANE AND ITZ AWSM" shit to the appropriate thread. Original Post: Quote: I'm going to simply concede that my post sounded like I was prioritising DPS > doing my job, which I didn't intend and for which I'm sorry -

No comments: