Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Gwyneth Paltrow: I have an amazing nanny

The secret to being a successful working actress and a mother? Gwyneth Paltrow says it comes down to having an excellent nanny. I have an amazing nanny. I didn't have one till Apple was 14 months old, but then, because we were going on tour [with Coldplay], we found someone fantastic. She's been with us ever since. Like many mothers, Gwyneth struggled with losing the weight she had gained during pregnancy -- she also wasn't pleased with how the pounds had redistributed. I put on 40 poun

No comments: