Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Friday, May 16, 2008

Week 169

0.6lb gain Now I'm not entirely sure why I've put on over half a pound when I've had another near faultless week. I can only assume it's a blip of some kind, so I'm not going to worry myself over it. More important is that I'm continuing to make the healthy choices, and there's no doubt it gets easier to resist the cravings the longer I go without giving into them. Starting Weight: 19st 9lb - 275lbs Current Weight: 13st 1lb - 183lbs Body fat: 25.9% Total Weight Loss: 92lbs

No comments: