Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Friday, May 16, 2008

Shrink Yourself Emotional Eating Experiment - Week Eleven

You’ve heard all the talk (and maybe even said it yourself) about the lifelong struggle with food and weight, the struggle of keeping it all going, of watching what you eat, staying motivated to exercise, etc., etc.? kdfj2 eou9 Well for myself, this isn’t so much a struggle with anything outside of me as it is a struggle within myself, with that part of me that is still rebelling! Rebelling?? Rebelling against what you ask? Oh, rebelling against 99% of things that are years gone and past

No comments: