Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Friday, May 16, 2008

NMFAPIMWLC week 1: the recap

So last week I started this killer idea for a weight loss challenge. Initially it was thought for people in ministry because we are looked at as examples and I know I for one am not a good example with my health. Oh I know what your think..”what Joel? are you kidding with his dashing good looks and sumo greek physic…Why would he have a need to lose some weight.” Weight: 260 Height: 6ft waist: 38 pants 41 with tape measure. Hmm….for all of you non math whiz people. That is a purebred fat

No comments: