Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Friday, May 16, 2008

Slow Loser? Help?

Hey Y'all! I went to my dr yesterday and here are my weight loss results: Started LC June 07 at 218 pounds. Drs Appt: Sept 17, 07 weight: 197 So in 2 1/2 months, my loss was 21 pounds. Not so bad. YESTERDAY, 5/05/08, my weight was 172. So from 9-17-08 - 8 months, my weight loss was only 25 pounds. NOT SO GOOD. I am eating clean and doing Callanetics as much as I can. I'm confused why my weight loss has slowed down so much and I still have 50 pounds to go and I'm not cheating!!

No comments: