Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Friday, May 16, 2008

Week 4 Weigh In

I have to confess that I had several "bad" days this week. Did you see the picture of the chocolate fountain?! However, I somehow still managed to lose 2 pounds! A couple of weeks ago, I had watched my calories really closely and I didn't lose anything. My wonderful husband helped me to figure out what I was doing wrong. I was barely eating anything during the day, and then at night I would eat the bulk of my calories, usually in the form of fast food, or some other kind of junk. I have been try

No comments: