Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Friday, May 16, 2008

Gain and Loss- Part One

“If you ask me, this is a strange way to lose weight!” “What things were gain to me these I have counted loss for Christ and count them as dung, that I may win Christ” Philippians 3:7-8. Do you know of anyone that enjoys the gains and losses of life? These people believe themselves to be Christians yet they live just like the unsaved world. We know of one Christian that smokes, cusses like a sailor, gambles, and enjoys occult movies on television. “To the pure all things are pure, but to th

No comments: