Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Friday, May 16, 2008

The TT "Total Body Ten" Fat Burning Circuit?

Last Wednesday I put myself through a tough interval training workout in High Park near my place in Toronto. Afterwards I headed right back to the office and went straight to my computer to answer questions in the TT member's area and to see how all the members were doing with their Transformation Workouts. Then I stumbled across an unusual post from a fellow Canadian and new member, Mike Cheliak. He and I had been discussing off-day bodyweight circuit training, and he wrote in this inspir

No comments: