Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Friday, May 16, 2008

Strange Little Girl, Where Are You Going?

Lately I've been feeling beautiful. Nothing has changed....no drastic weight loss, no plastic surgery (not that I want it), no new miracle hairdo, nothing. I made myself the promise at the beginning of the week to knock my shit off and try to not only do things to move forward with life but also to look at things differently. Truth be told, half of me wondered if I could pull it of but luckily the determined half seems to be winning the race. That in itself may be more of a shocker than th

No comments: