Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Friday, May 16, 2008

Jumpstart!

Jumpstart! A week later, and I’m up to 129 lbs! This is ridiculous! It took me forever to reach 125, and then I stagnated there for a year, and now my weight is going back up?! I cannot become a statistic, one of those people who cannot sustain a weight loss, and who cannot go past their plateau! I went to Safeway and bought some groceries to make my lunch at work. I’m going to start walking/running again. Not working out is seriously taking a toll on me. I am going to start going to my kick

No comments: