Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Trying to stay compliant

Throughout my brief journey as a person diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder, I have heard over and over again about the need to stay compliant with your doctor prescribed regiment of medication, therapy, etc. It's been said (and read) that most people who quit taking their medication do so because of intolerable side effects and feeling better which leads to the belief that there is no use for the medication.  After my first trip to the psychiatric ER, I took my medicine without fail. Seroquel relie

No comments: