Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Friday, May 16, 2008

YGTBKM - Link-gasm edition!

I’m going to be spending much of the day cleaning my room(s) and packing for the trip to Kentucky tomorrow, so here’s a list of You’ve Got to be Kidding Me to keep everyone entertained for the day. (all of these came from somewhere while I was reading blogs this morning, but I was just clicking links and paying no attention to where they came from, so if you want to be credited for posting something first, let me know, and I’ll correct it) ___ Apparently, if you’re less educated, you die soo

No comments: