Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Clothing Shopping - Oh Em Gee!!!

I went clothing shopping last week, and got a BIG WIN. The first is that I am now in the very smallest of the fat clothes, and in some cases, back in the regular sizes. Nothing I bought had a 2 in it, and this was a big deal to me. One of the awesomest thing about regular sized clothes is that they are cheaper than plus-sized clothes. I can’t wait until I can start getting into regular-sized pants. Plus sized pants can cost upwards of $80. You can get nice regular-sized pants for $50 or less.

No comments: