Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Feeling better

First I want to thank all of you for your awesome support yesterday when I was feeling so low.  I don’t know why I let what other people think of me get to me so badly.  I know I am a darned good mother.  So I will just let it go for now. I found out last night that I am going to be a great aunt.  My neice who is 19 is pregnant.  Everyone was pretty happy, but I couldn’t help feel a little sad for her.  I was only 17 when I had my first and 19 isn’t that much older really. The father is a comp

No comments: