Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Thursday, May 15, 2008

I haven’t any pants.

I haven’t any pants. in: health tech For the first time in my life getting dressed each morning is an issue. It seems that I have gained a bit of weight over the last year. I am sure it doesn’t have anything to do with the case of Grandma’s cookies my wife ordered from Amazon.com. I absolutely have to do something soon because I am down to about two pair of pants that still fit and I refuse to buy bigger pants. Maybe I should look into weight loss pills that work or join the gym. A good

No comments: