Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Losing It Challenge, week 4

Can it already be week 4? By now I had hoped to be down 4 pounds. Not only am I not down, I am actually up higher than when I started. I keep reminding myself that muscle weighs more than fat, but I am not so sure it’s muscle. I am hopeful that it is, but seeing as nothing is fitting better, it may be that I am gaining the wrong kind of weight. Is it wrong to blame it on my hubby? I never had a weight problem until after marriage… so it must be him, right? Of course I am joking (well, partly,

No comments: