Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Still Learning

After all this time (5 years and counting) I find myself still learning about weight loss and maintenance and still struggling, its amazing that a person can start where I did (288lbs) and get to where I did (172lbs) and still have lots to learn. Actually to be truthful I'd be upset if there was nothing to learn, how else do you grow as a person if you don't take in new things? On to my recent knowledge gathering, and yes this is going to seem very pathetic and your all going to say to yourselv

No comments: