Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Thursday, May 15, 2008

This is the kind of reaction....

That makes it worth the effort to lose weight and change how you look. I had an embarassing but highly flattering experience today at a nearby bus stop when I was on the way to the MRT station. As I neared, I saw what looked like one of my students from some years back. *I was working marketing in an advertising school before* and as I neared. I saw that it was him and decided to be friendly and say Hi. So I went up behind him and tapped his shoulder and went "Hi!!" and he turned around and we

No comments: