Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Okami (Wii)

Ascending the hill with my celestial brush in hand, I felt my tendons burning as I raced through the grass towards the bright sun at the apex of my destiny. The fields of Shinshuu lay behind me, a slice of jade in the daylight, swaying to the breeze that had been written into the sky by my hand. I reached the summit in due time and stared at what lay before me: my kingdom. Poetically majestic, these lands of Nippon are mine, for I am the Sun Goddess, Amaterasu, and all that I touch from my

No comments: