Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Shipping Costs on the Rise!

In every avenue of your life, I am sure you are noticing the effect that rising gas prices are having on your budget. Well, if you haven't noticed yet, they are also having a profound effect on the cost of goods sold online as well. I have around 20 suppliers for the products I sell for my online stores and all of them have raised prices not just due to inflation, but due to shipping cost increases as well. At one time or another, I allowed free shipping on all of my products, but in order to

No comments: